Cost of living comparison between Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.392 DZD / DOP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 21% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 493,423 Dinar (RD$ 206,248) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (about 1 hour ago)