Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 944 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.371 DZD / DOP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 6% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 323,041 Dinar (RD$ 136,273) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 305,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $12,000 (about 1 hour ago)