Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 426 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.352 DZD / DOP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 18% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 459,595 Dinar (RD$ 195,378) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $508 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,325,900 ден (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨500 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Leipzig costs €137 (about 1 hour ago)