Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 783 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.325 DZD / DOP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 6% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 361,869 Dinar (RD$ 155,630) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 343,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montclair, New Jersey costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Rochester, New York costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in La Paz costs $b10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)