Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 567 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.303 DZD / DOP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 9% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 353,829 Dinar (RD$ 153,646) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 324,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 700 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (about 2 hours ago)