Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 201%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 109.908 DZD / CUC *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 22% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 456,948 Dinar (4,158 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €4.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$80 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)