Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 196%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 109.098 DZD / CUC *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 21% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 454,319 Dinar (4,164 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨142 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (about 3 hours ago)