Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 345 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 117.497 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 40% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 546,626 Dinar (€4,652) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (44 minutes ago)