Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 901 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 136.564 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 37% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 460,667 Dinar (€3,373) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 336,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Szczecin costs 80 zł (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Midland, Texas costs $203 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 30TL (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (about 2 hours ago)