Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 493 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03660 DZD / COP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 14% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 334,476 Dinar (COL$9,138,055) in Santiago de Cali.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$97 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 450,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (30 minutes ago)