Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,984 prices entered by 225 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16548 DZD / CLP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 26% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 474,046 Dinar (CH$2,864,654) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$3,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)