Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,971 prices entered by 291 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16093 DZD / CLP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 8% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 505,176 Dinar (CH$3,139,038) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,033 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 0.15TL (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Beijing costs 元6,450 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Jabalpur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $875 (about 1 hour ago)