Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,551 prices entered by 265 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16542 DZD / CLP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 23% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 462,176 Dinar (CH$2,793,882) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)