Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,772 prices entered by 206 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16777 DZD / CLP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 18% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 441,282 Dinar (CH$2,630,283) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)