Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 421 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 122.194 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 38% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 457,150 Dinar (€3,741) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 332,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zaragoza costs €1.35 (43 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Edinburgh costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Maribor costs €225 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,398 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)