Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 835 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 136.695 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 39% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 502,920 Dinar (€3,679) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 363,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (7 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨600 (42 minutes ago)