Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 780 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00146 DZD / VEF *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 42% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 308,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 177,923 Dinar (Bs 121,470,078) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (about 1 hour ago)