Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.971 DZD / VEF *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 21% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 492,136 Dinar (Bs 44,859) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Prague costs 80 Kč (about 1 hour ago)