Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 724 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.471 DZD / VEF *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 43% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 476,988 Dinar (Bs 41,580) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 333,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 72 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mbabane costs Lilangeni50 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Brisbane costs AU$1,505 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (25 minutes ago)