Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 697 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.568 DZD / ARS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 35% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 365,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 235,893 Dinar (ARS $35,913) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$740 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $198,218 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 136 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.23 (about 2 hours ago)