Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.986 DZD / ARS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 34% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 258,160 Dinar (ARS $36,952) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)