Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 914 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03980 DZD / COP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 10% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 341,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 306,762 Dinar (COL$7,707,480) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)