Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 785 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04133 DZD / COP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 15% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 345,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 292,511 Dinar (COL$7,077,708) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Anaco costs Bs 700,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 65,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6,020 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanchang costs 元140,000 (about 1 hour ago)