Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 686 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03780 DZD / COP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 18% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 381,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 310,605 Dinar (COL$8,216,174) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨800 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 85,000 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,321 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (44 minutes ago)