Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 768 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.847 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 404,589 Dinar (R$ 11,286) in Santa Maria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 361,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 3.60 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 135,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $5.59 (about 2 hours ago)