Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 779 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.491 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 397,905 Dinar (R$ 11,212) in Santa Maria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 342,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 1,800 ₦ (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)