Cost of living in Santa Cruz, Philippines compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 559 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.143 DZD / PHP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz (Philippines) is 16% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 401,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 336,383 Dinar (Php156,981) in Santa Cruz.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Kathmandu costs ₨ 16,264 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alor Star costs RM140,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Poznan costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)