Cost of living in Santa Cruz, Philippines compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.175 DZD / PHP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz (Philippines) is 12% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 358,427 Dinar (Php164,785) in Santa Cruz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £12 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 2 hours ago)