Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 744 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 34.872 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 411,438 Dinar (R$ 11,798) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 377,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,135 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Haiphong costs 7,000,000 ₫ (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cochabamba costs $b14 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 181 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)