Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.425 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 476,908 Dinar (R$ 13,463) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 7 Lari (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)