Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.875 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 494,134 Dinar (R$ 14,169) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 400 (39 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)