Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 803 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 134.067 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 37% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 437,187 Dinar (€3,261) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 320,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 23,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Liverpool costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 28 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rotterdam costs €4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €800 (about 3 hours ago)