Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 137.551 DZD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 982 prices entered by 87 different people.
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 44% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 458,612 Dinar (€3,334) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 318,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in London costs £14 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,596 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 160 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 元900 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 3.98 (38 minutes ago)