Cost of living comparison between Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 430 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 117.818 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 35% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 505,632 Dinar (€4,292) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 2 hours ago)