Cost of living comparison between Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 457 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 119.776 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 45% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 545,453 Dinar (€4,554) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Vilnius costs €13 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)