Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 677 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.664 DZD / BOB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 9% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 426,894 Dinar ($b27,253) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £5.99 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lagos costs 10,000,000,000 ₦ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $150 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Provo, Utah costs $1,220 (11 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨38 (33 minutes ago)