Cost of living comparison between Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 455 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.019 DZD / BOB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 30% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 507,005 Dinar ($b31,651) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (35 minutes ago)