Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 475 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.004 DZD / BOB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 28% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 521,378 Dinar ($b32,578) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 900 NT$ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (about 3 hours ago)