Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California, United States compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 387%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 827 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 108.848 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California (United States) is 128% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 899,112 Dinar ($8,260) in Santa Cruz, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 395,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Guntur costs ₨800 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Logroño costs €22,150 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,730 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)