Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California, United States compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 434%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 621 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 108.366 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California (United States) is 138% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 742,310 Dinar ($6,850) in Santa Cruz, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $742 (21 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Maastricht costs €6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $13 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)