Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 108.874 DZD / CUC *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 41% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 573,944 Dinar (5,272 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albany, New York costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)