Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 204%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 802 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.684 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 37% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 488,283 Dinar (R$ 13,684) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 357,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riga costs €4.95 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Odense costs kr4,989 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buffalo, New York costs $831 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $70 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)