Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 324 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.876 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 44% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 586,020 Dinar (R$ 17,299) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,220 (3 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Heidelberg costs €80 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)