Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 179%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 748 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.981 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 425,883 Dinar (R$ 12,913) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 359,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $11 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,650 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 1 hour ago)