Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 287%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 510 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 109.747 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 143% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 987,049 Dinar ($8,994) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$2.99 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (22 minutes ago)