Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 769 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 24.925 DZD / TRY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 44% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 364,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 204,290 Dinar (8,196TL) in Sanliurfa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 7,000TL (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (42 minutes ago)