Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.774 DZD / TRY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 37% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 316,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 199,800 Dinar (6,492TL) in Sanliurfa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €14 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php250 (41 minutes ago)