Cost of living comparison between Sandakan, Malaysia and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 24.759 DZD / MYR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 9% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 371,486 Dinar (RM15,004) in Sandakan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $149 (about 3 hours ago)