Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 643 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.503 DZD / MYR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 7% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 361,101 Dinar (RM13,625) in Sandakan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mississauga costs C$600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 97,100 (about 1 hour ago)