Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.614 DZD / MYR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 366,079 Dinar (RM14,873) in Sandakan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zamboanga costs Php100 (35 minutes ago)