Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 642 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.547 DZD / MYR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 380,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 378,952 Dinar (RM13,756) in Sandakan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php25 (less than a minute ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Bolzano costs €399 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (29 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $123,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)