Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 560 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.382 DZD / MYR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 11% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 383,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 342,026 Dinar (RM13,475) in Sandakan.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨200 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (40 minutes ago)