Cost of living comparison between Sanandaj, Iran and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00344 DZD / IRR *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 10% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 366,466 Dinar (﷼ 106,491,788) in Sanandaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (42 minutes ago)