Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00337 DZD / IRR *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 8% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 346,624 Dinar (﷼ 103,004,227) in Sanandaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)