Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 661 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00312 DZD / IRR *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 36% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 480,395 Dinar (﷼ 154,161,440) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 354,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.00TL (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Northampton costs £10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 40 ﷼ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (32 minutes ago)