Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 770 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00302 DZD / IRR *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 29% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 440,960 Dinar (﷼ 145,850,227) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 342,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (21 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)