Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00339 DZD / IRR *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 7% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 361,532 Dinar (﷼ 106,527,060) in Sanandaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (38 minutes ago)