Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 763 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00332 DZD / IRR *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 48% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 493,140 Dinar (﷼ 148,382,104) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 334,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (23 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)