Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43891 DZD / YER
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 13% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 424,471 Dinar (967,100 ﷼) in San‘a’ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 70,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Stuttgart costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €43 (about 1 hour ago)