Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 869 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 139.240 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 56% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 570,671 Dinar (€4,098) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 365,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chelyabinsk costs руб 600 (27 minutes ago)