Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 769 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 128.703 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 51% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 558,675 Dinar (€4,341) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 370,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sydney costs AU$10 (less than a minute ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Mashhad costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 2,459 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.67 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 65TL (about 1 hour ago)