Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 458 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 121.383 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 51% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 519,668 Dinar (€4,281) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 344,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,400 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Podgorica costs €10 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kandy costs 2,500 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)