Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 647 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 109.098 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 32% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 493,623 Dinar ($4,525) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,687 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)