Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 757 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 108.816 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 19% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 466,247 Dinar ($4,285) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$51 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,005 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)