Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 556 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 109.997 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 25% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 585,133 Dinar ($5,320) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Malaga costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kelowna costs C$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Graz costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)