Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.653 DZD / HNL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 405,024 Dinar (L 87,051) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,900 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €1.70 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 7,790 (about 1 hour ago)