Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 477 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.614 DZD / HNL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 7% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 437,156 Dinar (L 94,754) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 99 (25 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Haikou costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)