Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.658 DZD / HNL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 4% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 407,259 Dinar (L 87,428) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)