Cost of living comparison between San Pedro Sula, Honduras and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.874 DZD / HNL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 10% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 447,328 Dinar (L 91,781) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rochester, New York costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)