Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.665 DZD / HNL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 5% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 356,883 Dinar (L 76,506) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 15,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (about 1 hour ago)