Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 345 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.998 DZD / MXN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 14% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 463,046 Dinar (Mex$ 92,652) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (18 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (32 minutes ago)