Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 383 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.841 DZD / MXN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 28% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 520,773 Dinar (Mex$ 89,155) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 4,600 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)