Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 745 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.257 DZD / MXN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 22% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 427,824 Dinar (Mex$ 68,370) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 352,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 15,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)