Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 671 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.320 DZD / MXN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 17% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 423,569 Dinar (Mex$ 67,022) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 362,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,200 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (about 2 hours ago)