Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.066 DZD / MXN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 6% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 368,723 Dinar (Mex$ 72,784) in San Miguel de Allende.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,500 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ubatuba costs R$ 200 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,700 (25 minutes ago)