Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 556 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.993 DZD / MXN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 9% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 339,657 Dinar (Mex$ 56,675) in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jyväskylä costs €100 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in George costs R 3,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 180 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osnabrück costs €450 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (41 minutes ago)