Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 784 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.237 DZD / ARS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 31% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 365,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 253,142 Dinar (ARS $59,747) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgaum costs ₨200 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vienna costs €1.29 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (36 minutes ago)