Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.727 DZD / ARS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 13% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 270,626 Dinar (ARS $40,232) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £198,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 3 hours ago)