Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 641 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.556 DZD / ARS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 12% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 351,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 309,320 Dinar (ARS $47,181) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in London costs £20 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €30 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cambridge costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.49 (about 1 hour ago)