Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.903 DZD / ARS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 375,196 Dinar (ARS $54,355) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)