Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 391 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.998 DZD / MXN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 22% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 317,638 Dinar (Mex$ 63,557) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (41 minutes ago)