Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 891 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.844 DZD / MXN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 18% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 337,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 275,713 Dinar (Mex$ 47,181) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $18 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 25,000 L£ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kochi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (about 2 hours ago)