Cost of living in San Luis, Argentina compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.903 DZD / ARS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is 46% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 212,856 Dinar (ARS $30,836) in San Luis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (30 minutes ago)