Cost of living in San Luis, Argentina compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.117 DZD / ARS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is 45% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 213,436 Dinar (ARS $29,991) in San Luis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $75 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)