Cost of living in San Luis, Argentina compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 618 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.031 DZD / ARS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is 54% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 318,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 144,917 Dinar (ARS $24,031) in San Luis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chittagong costs Taka 600 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (about 1 hour ago)