Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 911 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 109.908 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 78% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 693,376 Dinar ($6,309) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (2 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)