Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 385 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.156 DZD / PHP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 93% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 681,723 Dinar (Php316,271) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 354,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mecca costs ﷼ 11,412 (3 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Aarhus costs kr0.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $95 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 16,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Denver, Colorado costs $24 (40 minutes ago)