Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 633 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.133 DZD / PHP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 75% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 626,120 Dinar (Php293,574) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 358,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (38 minutes ago)