Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 666 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.214 DZD / PHP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 85% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 649,700 Dinar (Php293,471) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 351,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £303 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)