Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 637 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.955 DZD / ARS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 81% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 386,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 72,997 Dinar (ARS $12,258) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osijek costs 40 kn (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €55 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £2,500 (37 minutes ago)