Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 667 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.548 DZD / ARS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 80% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 378,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 74,897 Dinar (ARS $11,438) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 800 (41 minutes ago)