Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.156 DZD / PHP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 70% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 602,496 Dinar (Php279,515) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 354,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 4,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £1.65 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 12,706 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Minsk costs 20 p. (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (32 minutes ago)