Cost of living comparison between San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.217 DZD / PHP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 74% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 707,359 Dinar (Php318,994) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (about 2 hours ago)