Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.186 DZD / PHP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 78% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 666,454 Dinar (Php304,900) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gebze costs 3.00TL (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)