Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 788 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.194 DZD / PHP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 65% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 606,124 Dinar (Php276,253) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 367,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $90 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Cagliari costs €4.11 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Port Elizabeth costs R 1.60 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 229,900 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kathmandu costs ₨ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)