Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.173 DZD / PHP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 78% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 722,688 Dinar (Php332,535) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php75,000 (about 1 hour ago)