Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17553 DZD / CLP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 8% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 423,577 Dinar (CH$2,413,139) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,779 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boise, Idaho costs $150 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 5,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)