Cost of living comparison between San Felipe, Chile and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16814 DZD / CLP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 6% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 413,339 Dinar (CH$2,458,308) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vinnytsya costs 5,000₴ (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (about 1 hour ago)