Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16730 DZD / CLP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 5% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 411,822 Dinar (CH$2,461,618) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guntur costs ₨7,233 (24 minutes ago)