Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 823 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.874 DZD / MXN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 20% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 305,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 243,451 Dinar (Mex$ 41,447) in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$120 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)