Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 686 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.191 DZD / MXN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 16% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 402,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 336,801 Dinar (Mex$ 54,400) in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 90 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €505 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)