Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 830 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.764 DZD / ARS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 6% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 351,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 329,082 Dinar (ARS $69,081) in San Carlos de Bariloche.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)