Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 441 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.082 DZD / ARS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 26% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 510,463 Dinar (ARS $72,074) in San Carlos de Bariloche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q449 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €49 (about 2 hours ago)