Cost of living comparison between San Antonio, California, United States and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 110.470 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Antonio, California (United States) is 6% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 413,294 Dinar ($3,741) in San Antonio, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barquisimeto costs Bs 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)