Cost of living in San Antonio, California, United States compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 668 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 113.991 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Antonio, California (United States) is 13% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 372,122 Dinar ($3,264) in San Antonio, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 328,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)