Cost of living in San Antonio, California, United States compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 107.714 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Antonio, California (United States) is 13% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 390,646 Dinar ($3,627) in San Antonio, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 345,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,321 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Würzburg costs €4.50 (about 1 hour ago)