Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,010 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.705 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 472,322 Dinar (R$ 13,610) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$45 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$79 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)