Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,046 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.152 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 462,930 Dinar (R$ 13,555) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Athens costs €4.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (20 minutes ago)