Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 169%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 973 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.416 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 474,978 Dinar (R$ 13,411) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)