Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.830 DZD / MXN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 5% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 357,989 Dinar (Mex$ 61,408) in Saltillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in İzmit costs 2.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)