Cost of living comparison between Saltillo, Mexico and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.361 DZD / MXN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 13% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 339,544 Dinar (Mex$ 63,332) in Saltillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $127 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)