Cost of living in Salta, Argentina compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.986 DZD / ARS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salta (Argentina) is 10% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 410,684 Dinar (ARS $58,783) in Salta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)