Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 108.421 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 36% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 421,335 Dinar ($3,886) in Salinas, Ecuador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 310,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in İzmir costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 33,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)