Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 803 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 115.998 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 28% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 431,606 Dinar ($3,721) in Salinas, Ecuador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 338,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,800 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €24,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Fortaleza costs R$ 795 (about 1 hour ago)