Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 109.747 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 45% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 567,974 Dinar ($5,175) in Salinas, Ecuador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)