Cost of living in Salem, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 454 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.697 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salem (India) is 27% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 297,095 Dinar (₨175,036) in Salem.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (14 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)