Cost of living comparison between Salem, India and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.624 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salem (India) is 30% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 261,576 Dinar (₨161,094) in Salem.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$120 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 110,000TL (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,271 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nanning costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)