Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 671 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00822 DZD / IDR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 21% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 327,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 258,860 Dinar (Rp 31,486,751) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)