Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 841 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00833 DZD / IDR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 19% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 362,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 294,058 Dinar (Rp 35,321,556) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 3 hours ago)