Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 656 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00842 DZD / IDR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 21% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 380,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 298,545 Dinar (Rp 35,473,480) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 11,580,000 ₫ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,220 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1,110 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)