Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00813 DZD / IDR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 23% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 239,718 Dinar (Rp 29,482,292) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (4 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.05TL (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)