Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00819 DZD / IDR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 20% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 298,333 Dinar (Rp 36,421,084) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)