Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 619 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00856 DZD / IDR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 20% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 362,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 291,020 Dinar (Rp 34,009,911) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,978 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$17 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 75,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (43 minutes ago)