Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 693 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 139.568 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 23% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 456,235 Dinar (€3,269) in Salamanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 372,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chittagong costs Taka 600 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (about 1 hour ago)