Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 821 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 135.424 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 18% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 433,689 Dinar (€3,202) in Salamanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 368,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £903 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €800 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Corunna costs €1.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Frankfurt am Main costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)