Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 121.419 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 7% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 335,479 Dinar (€2,763) in Salamanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)