Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 714 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 284.752 DZD / OMR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 28% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 547,383 Dinar (﷼ 1,922) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 428,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 200 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiba costs ¥150,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $200 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cajamarca costs S/. 900 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Shenzhen costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)