Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 281 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 285.534 DZD / OMR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 40% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 567,028 Dinar (﷼ 1,986) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (32 minutes ago)