Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 735 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 297.006 DZD / OMR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 36% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 454,013 Dinar (﷼ 1,529) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 333,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)