Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 681 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.445 DZD / THB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 21% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 340,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 269,261 Dinar (78,153 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Durban costs R 300 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,169,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sopron costs 10,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pécs costs 175,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 1,500Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)