Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 253%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 109.706 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 155% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,036,152 Dinar ($9,445) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)