Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 241%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 751 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 114.053 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 169% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 952,980 Dinar ($8,356) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 354,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)