Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 254%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 110.706 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 138% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 890,852 Dinar ($8,047) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,800 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,329 kn (about 1 hour ago)