Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 715 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 140.336 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 60% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 543,262 Dinar (€3,871) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 339,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Debrecen costs 3,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)