Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 116.951 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 34% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 543,560 Dinar (€4,648) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $40 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 12,198 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cairo costs E£ 900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallahassee, Florida costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)