Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 414 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 121.030 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 55% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 478,411 Dinar (€3,953) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 309,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (23 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Gold Coast costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)